Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Revised Perspectives



I took some of the suggestions, I changed the entry. The 'collision' is not so much a collision as I had originally intended and is much more of a gradual change from the two building types. I think that the entry works better, and when I finish of the plans and the site I think it will work well.

The Boylston rendering shows the new entry, and as suggested I added a little entourage. Well, a couple of trees. Contextually though this is working as I intended. I want it to generally look like it belongs there, while hiding from the street view the ginourmous building above and beyond.

AS well the pike rendering I added a little softness, but to me this is the rear of the fortress, the cliff face, or as I have been calling it The Precipice, and the starkness of it is what satisfies part of my intent. Protection, standing up to the highway.

No comments: